- Font size on code and pre-tags in Firefox and other Gecko-based browsers (reported by David Cabana )
- Fixed styling of the trackback/ pingback list
- Fixed bug with the Frontpage pagetemplate
- Fixed typo in comments.php
Well, these features isn’t actually new as they were a part of WordPreciousss v. 3.1.1, but they didn’t make it into the 4.0 release.
- Ability to use custom single templates with help of custom keys
- Favicon template tag; the path to your favicon can be filtered.
- Headers for the comment and trackback/ pingback lists
As for code fixing: The theme used some Dark Age (read: deprecated) WP-Codes which now have been removed and replaced with shiny new once.